Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 17, 2008

Wine is Chillin' - Carstock is Cut - is it 7:30 yet??

I'm really looking forward to my workshop tonight. What a fun bunch of girls coming over.  The stamping is fun, but the real fun part for me are the funny stories, and just relaxing with my friends.

I'm off to make lunch for myself (starving!!!) but here's the last two cards we're making tonight.  

You can see the other two cards we're making tonight on this post.

All of tonight's cards use the new In Colors as well as new designer paper and that yummy striped grosgrain ribbon. This beautiful stamp set is titled Beautiful Borders.  

Best of all, getting ready for this class was a BREEZE with Die Cut Stamps. Thank you Thank you Stampin Up!  I love that new feature!

Its very hard to see, but on this second card, the Baja Breeze ink is heat embossed and the detail really pops in real life.  

Thanks for looking!!




7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover