Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 17, 2008

Poppy-liscious

I shared a few Paper Trey cards for my grandmother's card pack yesterday, this filled out the balance of the order.  

Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss make for just a very sweet color combination.  And, these Poppies from Lisa Johnson's Remember Set are just so fun to play with.  I made six of these cards, in only about a half hour's time.  Once you get the design down, the process to repeat it is pretty quick.  For this card, I stamped the solid image in Sweet Blush, then added the outline with Berry Sorbet and the seeds with Black ink.  The stems and leaves are all Spring Moss.  The designer paper is from the Pink Patterns Collection

Since the stamps are clear acrylic, you can of course easily bend those stems however you need. Both a long, and a short stem are included, so added length with the short stem where needed.

This is a little card pack I'll be sad to see handed onto its destination. The colors are so cheery and bright they've made me happy every time I catch a glance of them all ready to be passed off to their new owner!

Have a great day everyone! 

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

These are beautiful. I love those colors and it seems the cards always turn out just perfect. :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

this is GORGEOUS and I know now that I "need" the rectangle nesties! LOL!

Lisa H. said...

this is so beautiful! love the colors and love that it is easy to mass produce! fabulous as always!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover