Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 16, 2008

Bella's Blossoms

I should go cook dinner, but thought I'd squeeze in one quick post! Giggle.

Today's Splitcoast Color challenge was just the inspiration I needed for my Bella Blossom's stamp from Stampin Up.  I've been trying to hold out till my top note die arrives, maybe tomorrow?  But.... the Emily's color challenge was just right for this card.

I think next month's Stampin Up workshop at my house is going to be an assortment of cards with Riding Hood Red, and just an assortment of colors that go with. Cause, I've got to say I'm really groovin' on this color.

The image was stamped one directly to the Very Vanilla cardstock, then I stamped just the bloom again, trimmed it out, popped it up and bent up all the petals so that they are facing up.  This is a 5 1/4 square card with Basic Grey for the matting and sentiment. Really should use that more often for my sentiments, it lends a nice subtle tone. 

Hope you'll forgive the brevity of this post, kids gotta eat!  

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! This is gorgeous! Love the popped up flower!

Danni said...

What a stunning card! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

WOWEEE!! What a great card - love that flower! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Stunning, excellent job.

Nancy Riley said...

STUNNING!!!!!! Way to go, Joanne!

Debbie Olson said...

SO beautiful, Joanne! I've been thinking about ordering this set, and you're not helping my willpower!

Alli Miles said...

Gorgeous card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is such a georgous card, simply elegant.

ZM said...

Oh, I love this one - the flower is fantastic, and the details pull together beautifully.

Yum, yum, yum!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover