Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 5, 2008

My New Role in Life.....

With kindergarten officially here and both my boys in school, my new role as "soccer mom" is officially here.  I'm finding already that I'm spending so much of my time shuttling the boys around to school and activities, we haven't even started fall soccer yet, but I know those mornings aren't many more weeks away.  

So this preview, from Melanie's upcoming set "Just So Sporty" celebrates my "Soccer Momness."  But of course, being a girly girl, my rugged sweatshirt, of course, has to be pink!!  

To my son's great embarrassment, I will, for sure, be his biggest fan on the sidelines (thus the go, go, go!)  Let me just say, in typical fashion, Melanie has made the most of every single millimeter of rubber on her stamp set, and you'll be able to make a card for any coach, fellow team mate or even to root on your own little (or possibly even not so little on) Possibilities are quite literally, endless.

I can't wait to see the all the sporty options I'm sure everyone is going to come up with.  I'm working on another version to share at the party tonight.  In keeping with last months "hers" and "mine" cards that I made with the little tees (one of which is going to be published -- hoooray!) I'm doing a "his" and "mine" with this set.  You're looking at mine, off to finish up his..

Till then, be sure to check out Gina's blog to see what she's up to with this fun set.  Melanie, the illustrator herself is sure to have a million ways to use this thing. I mean seriously, have you seen what she's been able to do with the t-shirt, I can't WAIT to see what her mind has in store for us this month!!!  And Jessica has something to share too!  Oh my goodness, how could I possibly forget! ASELA has a sample too, and I just love what she did with it. Be sure to check it out!

However, most of all, I hope that you'll be able to join us for quizzes, contests and giveaways this evening at the launch party over on the Gina K Member Company forum. There is sure to be lots of extra DT previews of the upcoming sets on the thread tonight. (I've got a few of those tucked away myself....)  

The party is TONIGHT Friday September 5th from 7-10pm Central time and then the stamps will be LIVE and available for purchase! Hope to see you there!


14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love that your sweatshirt is pink! Soccer Moms Unite! (Or swim moms...)

Unknown said...

that is so cute!! I am a soccer mom too! FUN!

Melanie said...

your story is so fun, as you can probably imagine,nI al am very loud on the sileines as well!! (hihg five!!) Love the go background and, colors, papers, scallops, heck eveythgin, it is so sweet! and CONGTAS and HUGS on getting published with a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Let me knwo where to look for it!!!!

Elena said...

Very cute! I love the background, the scallops, everything!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love the cute hoody.

Unknown said...

Love your sweatshirt! Your card is so sweet - love all the details you have on your fun card.

Bonnie said...

Oh my gawd!! This is a great set and I LOVE what you have done with it! I can't believe I am going on vacation in one hour and have to wait two weeks to order it! cripes!

Sharri said...

Adorable card! I love everything about it!

Carolyn King said...

ADORABLE!!!

Melanie said...

sorry for all my typos(blush) I was too excited to hit "publish" LOL!! you know what I meant, right?????

Punkydoodle Papers said...

I love this! I'm a cheer mom, so I'll have to see if there's a sweatshirt for me in Gina's world! I've not partied with the Gina K group before, but since I'm sitting on my tail recovering from my knee surgery, I think I'll stop by!

Hugs!

Laura Davis said...

Love your work!!! I gave you a little award on my blog:)
Laura

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE, Joanne! I can just see you in this! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card! The pink is perfect! I may have to pop in and visit - since I now have Gina K stamps! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover