Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 4, 2008

Branchin' Out

I posted this on the party chatter thread the other night, so if you were over there, it isn't totally new to you.  

But, since I was a tease about having lots of previews and only sharing a few the other day, thought I'd share the love over here as well.

This set "Branch Out" from My Favorite Things is so fun and versatile!  I love that there are all manner of different things you can place on the tree. Flowers, leaves, Christmas ornaments! Too cute.

And the sentiments have a built in curve to them.  However, you know what's fun about that, you can also ink them one portion at a time and stack them up.  I love how this gives movement to the sentiment, you know, sort of wind swept?

The tree was stamped and then the leaves added. Then I colored with my Koh-i-noor pencils from Gina K Designs.  I also used the pencils to draw in the sky and grass.  Looks like a bright autumn day no?  Makes me want to go pick apples, or buy sweaters or something.....

Have a GREAT day!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Leah said...

Hi Joanne,
Can you send me an email? I am in your SU sideline and have a question about your copic marker class.
Leah Moynihan
photosinpink@gmail.com

Love your blog!

Unknown said...

So pretty Jo! Love those colors together! :)

Angie Tieman said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you colored in the background of the oval with two different colors! Beautiful!

Melanie said...

this is a cool set, great smaple, love the curved senitments, nice explanation of that, windblown, I love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover