Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2008

Couldn't Wait - Another Teaser!

I was going to post this tonight during the My Favorite Things New Release Cocktail Party, but couldn't wait! My order from Eclectic Paperie arrived yesterday, containing new pails, and I got right to work...

In our neighborhood, in early October, you can expect to be "boooo'ed" your doorbell will ring after dark and surprise, you'll have a little goodie bag full of treats, and then you pass along the favor 
to two new houses the next night.  

My eldest loves the "ding, dong RUN" and hiding to watch the neighbor's open the door and get their treats.  Well now, I've got one treat tin ready and just have to make one more. Oh right, and buy treats, but I don't dare yet, or I'll EAT them and have to just buy more.  

Luckily, I've created two addicted stampers in my neighborhood so I know Flopsey is going to a good home!  

This great designer paper is Cosmo Cricket's Haunted line - and the clear pail is from Stampendous. I should just place a standing order with Eclectic Paperie for them as I use them for just about everything! 

Flopsey is stamped onto Poison Ivory cardstock, and his ears and tiny toes and his treat bag are colored with Copic markers.  A faint outline with my W1 copic marker all around the edge of his sheet, followed by a glimmer of my spica pen all around the edges.  The little bag was stamped separatley, then trimmed apart so that I could hang the ltitle bag over his shoulder and then popped the bag up with a dimensional.

Ooooh, its so cute, I want to keep it.  Maybe I'l just have to buy more tins. Sigh.

My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party TONIGHT!  Sept. 3 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus one from a new line at MFT: BCDzyns.


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover