Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2008

This time, with pictures!

I don't know what happened to my Friday post, apparently the pictures were left off. I SWEAR I uploaded them... so lets give this another try!!

The next two cards are for Friday's challenge over on the MFT Member Company Forum.  Friday is "Oldies Plus Goodies" hosted by myself and Amber.  This week, you're welcome to use ANY MFT stamp so long as it is inspired by this beautiful creation by Jen.  I'm always inspired by Jen's work, and this beauty is no exception!

I created two cards for this challenge. The first is inspired by her color palette - I used Rose Red for the main matting, then 

My second card is inspired by her layout, and I switched all the colors to use this week's Splitcoast color challenge.  
I hope you'll come play along, don't forget, one lucky winner recieves a $5 gift certificate to the store, and is entered into the monthly $25 drawing!

You have until Monday at 9am EST to tuck a card into the galleries using the keyword MFTOPG2 for a chance at the prize! Go stamp something!! 

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rene Sharp said...

LOVE the top card, those colors are just gorgeous together. Great job!

Nancy said...

Love these cards! I just ordered the Rosemary stamp from MFT...can't wait to get it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover