Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 29, 2008

MFT Monday

Hope you've all had a great weekend.  It has been raining in Boston for days. How Dreary!  At least I've had new stamps to keep me company!

Today starts the DT Previews for this weeks My Favorite Things launch.  Right off the bat, I couldn't wait to play with "A Scarf for Three" illustrated by Stephanie Fizer. I just adore her style.  

This sweet trio was colored with my copic markers then I added liquid applique to the ear muffs, pom pom and hat trim for some fluff. 

I'm not a giant fan of snow in general, but snowmen.... that's a different story!

Then there are the  "Peppermint Cats" (also illustrated by Stephanie....)  Oh goodness were they so fun to color with my Prismacolor Pencils.  
In real life, I'm a dog person, not a cat person, but in stamp life...  they're adorable!  If my dad weren't terribly allergic, I'd probably allow my kids to get one as they're both obsessed.  

After I finished up with my card, I had so much fun coloring them for my card, that I had to give Jody's Boxy Bag a try.  

By the way....be sure to hop over to Jody's blog for details as to how to make your own boxy bag, while you're there, enter her blog candy contest too!  She's got a really fun giveaway including a fun new product from MFT!!

One last MFT Preview for you today using Annie LaPoint's "Chives" I think I used my last (gasp!) piece of Kraft cardstock for this. Going to have to add that to the list because if you haven't noticed, I use it just about all the time.  

The designer paper is from a fun new paper pack from American Crafts.  Lucky me, I found it at my  local AC Moore when I just happened to have a nice hefty coupon, so it was super inexpensive!  Dug into my secret stash of Soft Sky cardstock (now retired from Stampin Up) for my matting.  


My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!
Head over to the MFT forum on www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kim said...

These are lovely Joanne! You've been busy, and it shows!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, gorgeous, gorgeous cards and boxy bag. These new stamps look fantastic.

Nancy said...

Oh cute kitties! I'm a cat fanatic, have lots of kitty stamps...now more to add! ;)

Shannan Teubner said...

These are fabulous, Joanne!! I'm gonna have to try that boxy bag thingy!

Jody Morrow said...

I love all your cards! Awesome!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

They are all just adorable, Joanne!

Marlou McAlees said...

such gorgeous cards, love the stamps, really beautiful :)

Jillabella said...

oooh these are just too stinkin' cute! I'm thinkin' this is going to be another 'must have' release!!

Melanie said...

After seeing your awesome cards, I can't wait for the new MFT release! I especially love your Christmas Kitty card!!!! Such pretty colours; TFS!!!!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Wow! Absolutely amazing Joanne! Love all these! Not to worry - they will be in my shopping cart tomorrow night!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover