Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 30, 2008

Warm and Cozy


I mentioned yesterday that I had lots of new stamps to keep me company. Well, I have even more new ones than you thought, because Launch Week again for Gina K Designs!

Would I be teasing you if I said that I've already had a chance to stamp at least a little "something" with each of the SIX new stamp sets coming out Thursday night??  

My first preview to share with you is from "Warm and Cozy Christmas" I think by now you know how much I adore snowman.  In fact, each year when we do our tree, my husband says "Another snowman? Really?"  I think we could do a whole tree with just my snowmen. (lightbulb! That would be fun!)

I'll have another peek tomorrow, but I'm saving the rest for the Launch Party thread!!

This card uses a new product for Gina K Designs. Pure Luxury Ribbon.  And let me say, the quality of this ribbon is fantastic. This particular one, the rich satin polka dot...is what I build this whole card around because I was so excited to use it!  Rich quality, an ideal width.  And polka dots!  Eeks.  The ribbon assortment will include 12 yards of ribbon for $5.95!!!

This ribbon is part of a precut assortment that is just perfect for all your holiday needs.  You'll be seeing others in the "collection" in upcoming posts!  This uses a fun new cuttlebug folder, and my copic markers too!

Please be sure to stop by Gina's blog for samples of both this set, and another set which is also being previewed today.  

Then, for even MORE eye candy, be sure to blurf on over to see samples from  Jessica, Emily, Melanie, Carolyn, Kurtis and Lee Murphy (one of our awesome spotlight designers this month!)

I'll be back tomorrow with another preview for you and hope to see you over on the Gina K Member Company forum October 2nd from 7-10pm Central Time for Contests, Challenges,Give Aways, MORE SNEAK PEEKS and more!

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lee said...

Oh I love this little one in Red!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!! I also am a snowman addict!!! I'm so excited to get to be a part of this release with y'all!!!! :)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Georgous card! I've tagged you on my blog! =)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card; I love this image. I can't wait to see what other stamps will be in the new release.

Melanie said...

love this red red , red card!! adorable snow suit, I love that buckethead!!

Sharri said...

Love your card! You did a fabulous job coloring!

Unknown said...

Joanne, your card is adorable!! Look at how generous you were with that luscious ribbon... wowzers what an impact that makes! Love your coloring too.

Theresa Momber said...

Joanne, I love this card. The red background is perfect for the beautifully colored image. The ribbon looks great with it. Thanks for the sneaky peeky!

Nancy said...

Cute card, love the red! And the snowman!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful Joanne. Love the rich red and of course the ribbon. Your coloring is wonderful too!!! Awesome job!

Tamara said...

What an adorable card. I love the richness of the red base and the ribbon.

Deb Wood said...

I adore Gina's new set with the snowman and the little boy, can't wait to see more!! You're card is beautiful, love the red CB'd Bg, the yummy ribbon and awesome coloring!!

B said...

Cute - you make that image look so adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover