Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 25, 2008

Blog Candy Winner Announced!

Thank you all so very much for all the birthday well wishes!  Its been so great to watch your comments pour in over the last few days so hey...you guys should pop by more often, I love hearing from you all!! (wink...)  

Without further ado, the winner, as selected by random.org is Kitty Rodahl who said:

kitty rodahl said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is extra special and your year is great too!

I started stamping because I was drawn to the look heat embossing gave to cards. Love that shiny, raised look! I just started paper piecing. It somehow reminds me of cutting out paper dolls as a little girl and playing for hours with them

In fact, reading through all your comments, it seems that heat embossing was certainly your most beloved technique, followed closely behind with paper piecing and Copic markers. I do actually love the look of a heat embossed image, I should be better about doing it, I will admit to sometimes getting lazy and not wanting to pull out that heat gun!  Thanks for the reminder. 


Kitty, I'll be contacting you via email to get your snail mail address and your selection - I'll be back with a new card on Monday!  


Thanks so much everyone!!!


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kitty!!

Kathy Brown

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover