Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 18, 2008

I've been poisoned... Pink Poisoned


While my normal style seems to be cutesy, I just couldn't help myself when I saw this fantastic pirate set titled "Best Mates" from Pink Poison.  I mean, I AM a mother to two young boys, after all.  

Then on a recent trip to the art store around the corner to pick up a birthday gift for a little friend, I of course, happened to notice that they now carry Copic markers. EEKS! And a few just happened to tag onto the birthday gifts for a friend.

This was exactly the image I needed to create a card for a friend of mine who's been having a rough time of it lately. She's also a stamper and crafter extraordinaire, and I knew she's appreciate this hip little piratesse and her crew.  
Off to play football with my little guy and procrastinate yardwork just a little bit longer.....

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover