Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 18, 2008

I've been poisoned... Pink Poisoned


While my normal style seems to be cutesy, I just couldn't help myself when I saw this fantastic pirate set titled "Best Mates" from Pink Poison.  I mean, I AM a mother to two young boys, after all.  

Then on a recent trip to the art store around the corner to pick up a birthday gift for a little friend, I of course, happened to notice that they now carry Copic markers. EEKS! And a few just happened to tag onto the birthday gifts for a friend.

This was exactly the image I needed to create a card for a friend of mine who's been having a rough time of it lately. She's also a stamper and crafter extraordinaire, and I knew she's appreciate this hip little piratesse and her crew.  
Off to play football with my little guy and procrastinate yardwork just a little bit longer.....

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Julie Campbell said...

Oh man! This stamp is right up my alley! Too bad I just spent all of my 'mad' money! :( I totally relate to this mom! :) Awesome card (as always!) :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

SUPER cute!! Which reminds me, I have a few Pink Poisons to ink up, myself! LOVE the new look of your blog, BTW! Sara is a GENIUS and I can't wait for her to re-do me!

Renee said...

How stinkin cute! I love this! Great job :0)

Lee said...

HeeeHeee!! OMGosh is this ever tooooooo cute!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Isn't this set so fun to use??? I love Pink Poison and raelly like Marie, the owner. She's fab! You did a great job on this card...So cute!!! I have twin boys so this stamp was a MUST have!!!

Melanie said...

hee hee, those monkeys are too cute!

Leah said...

Joanne--where did you find copics? I went to three art supply stores in Providence this weekend and came up empty! Send me an email! Leah (photosinpink@gmail.com)

dpkennedy said...

Wow, this is so cute! Fantastic coloring and dp!

Lisa H. said...

this is adorable (thanks for the enabling!this company is new to me). I love this set and the sentiment is great!

Shirley said...

Just too darn cute for words! Love the whole design.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover