Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 8, 2008

Tangerine Scarecrow Kisses

This week's color challenge on Splitcoast was just the thing for my My Favorite Things "We're Not Scared" stamp.  

I can't believe I hadn't gotten him inky yet.  My children just LOVE this little creation and he's propped up on our mantlepiece this morning.

This not so scary scarecrow was colored in with a handful of copic markers.  I had totally forgotten I'd purchased this Kiwi Kiss prints paper from Stampin Up.  I thought that this checkered piece would compliment the scarecrow shirt.  

It is a beautiful day here in New England, I'm off for a walk for some fresh air with the kids.  Have a GREAT day!

By the way, I'll have another new MFT creation for you on Friday - this week is a customer inspiration sample, and I've got to get to work so that I've got a sample to share you.  Hope you'll come play - you never know when YOUR MFT creation will be the inspiration sample of the week.  Be sure to look for the thread on the Splitcoast Member Company Forum, Amber will be posting the thread late on Thursday night! 

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover