Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 21, 2008

What's Up Wednesday and Land Cruisin'

What's Up? Its Wednesday! Which means a fun savings offer from MFT for What's Up Wednesday and its also the Land Cruise tonight for Gina K Designs!  I've been a wee bit busy, but its all good!!  

For today's What's Up Wednesday challenge, we're working with the three new Stephanie Fizer releases from My Favorite Things.  

You know how I love my snowmen right?  I couldn't wait to get them all pinked out! This uses Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You to Try and some fantabulous paper that I picked up at Paper Addiction from October Afternoon. YUM! 

The challenge part of this card is the glitter.  Would love to see your glittrified creations over on the MFT Forum.  Now the What's Up Wednesday deal ....here's the details, straight from the forum!
  
What's up this Wednesday??? A cool promo, that's what! 
Today through midnight Friday (10/24), all orders over $40 not only receive 
FREE US shipping, but also receive a $5 gift cert toward your next purchase!
That's right! All orders over $40 placed Wed through Fri will receive $5 off their next order!

You don't need to enter any special code, and the quantities aren't limited, so happy shopping!

As soon as Kim returns from the cruise on Monday, she will be sending the gift certificates out via email.

You can also pass 'em along for some early bird Holiday shopping!


----------------------------
I've been creating for the Gina K land cruise tonight, but wanted to share some Gina K love with you all today in preparation!!!

So until tonight....here's a sample for the Color Challenge on Splitcoast this week.  Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip.  

Admittedly, I scratched my head a while on this one, and then pulled out my " Botanical Dreams" set from Gina K Designs as well as watercolor paper, reinkers and my designer prints stash o' paper and got to work.   

Remember there will be a landcruiser special announced at tonight's party!! Get that wish list ready in preparation for some SHOPPING!  You can join us on this thread from 7-10pm CST tonight!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Wow this is so lovely...OMG another promo by Kim. Her customer service is always so gracious! Thanks for sharing..

Jessica Diedrich said...

Really cute cards, Joann! Sounds like an awesome promotion, too! Ahhh...if only our wallets were endless, right?? LOL!

Lee said...

I LOVE pink snowmen!!! And I'll "see" you on the cruise!!!

Patty Williams said...

Love the snowmen card! Rarely do you see any in pink! They look adorable!!

Karen Motz said...

these cards are so pretty! I especially LOVE the snowman card...wink!

LORi said...

Super Pretty Card!!

Shirley said...

A really gorgeous card. I always have problems with grosgrain bows that big, but yours is stunning and the whole card is so pretty too!

Shirley said...

ooops! I missed the double post again. I think those snowmen are too cute to miss. I really like the main color you chose! It is just so shiny with sparkles too!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover