Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2008

Thirty Again - Blog Candy

Who wants to help me celebrate turning Thirty (that is, thirty again....my friends know how old I'll really be, but a lady never shares her real age right???)

I just received my comp copy of Card Creations Volume Six and its always just such a rush to see your work in print!  Even my kids yelled "That one is YOURS Mom!"  Ahhh well trained children.

I'm also going to offer up a $30 gift certificate to either Gina K Designs, or My Favorite Things to the winner as well as my extra copy of "Card Creations Volume Six".  The winner will be selected at random and will be announced the winner Saturday night so that the winner can celebrate with their little shopping spree on Sunday.  If your profile isn't linked up, be sure to include your email address so I can let you know if you are the winner!

Here's all you need to do to win... tell me your favorite technique.  Markers, watercoloring, embossing etc.  Give me the scoop!  (don't forget your email address so I can find you if you're the winner, I always feel badly when the prize gets redrawn because I can't FIND you!)

  
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover