Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2008

Cards from my little Turkeys.....




Happy Thanksgiving!!  

The other day, my boys enjoyed putting my stamps to work to make cards for their families for Thanksgiving. 

This is Kim Hughes "Let's Get Stuffed" set from Cornish Heritage Farms.  

My six year old was so excited about his card, that he wanted to be sure I posted it for all of you to see.  

Here's what he has to say about his creation.......

"First my mom folded the paper and stamped the turkey onto a piece of paper with me.  

Then I colored it in with markers.  I added some legs and then I added one more pumpkin.  

I also added a pumpkin to the back. I like to call it "The Giant."

Here's a little card that I made with the same set, as well as my Copic Markers and some Sonoma paper from Scenic Route.  I can't remember if I've posted this before, so if you've seen it before... sorry!!!

Hope everyone here in the states has a wonderful day full of turkey, family and lots of relaxation!  

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

Wow that is a great card. Love the coloring and good job. Thanks for sharing your artwork. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love your sons and that giant pumpkin on the back, that is great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh goodness, I see a future artist on your hands! What a wonderful creation you son made! your card is awesome too!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Joanne!

hugss

Donna Baker said...

how cute! love his play-by-play of the makings of his card! love your card too

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE 'the Giant' pumpkin!!! Way too cute.

Rose Ann said...

Your son's card is so adorable, and I love your card as well!! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

How cute is that??!!! I just love his cute turkey card - tell him he did a great job!!! Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Melanie said...

aw, so sweet, TFS! hope Nantucket was fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the giant pumpkin!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover