Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 23, 2008

Mr Cute Boy and his Reindeer

I'm really loving these originally sized Elzybells.  I can't wait till the store opens again in January to pick up a few more!!  

This was a special Christmas card for a friend, and fellow addicted crafter, who had been in on the "approval process for my standard family and friends card.  I wanted to surprise her with something she hadn't yet seen. 

This sweet little guy and his Rudolph are colored with Copic markers, and you'll see that "Mr Cute Boy" has lots of liquid applique for his Santa-esque coat and hat.  Lastly, I added some ground snow with my Diamond Dust. 

 The cardstock base is Paper Trey Ink's Pure Poppy (a truly luscious red!) and the designer paper is Wassail from Basic Grey.  

December has been a fun month, exceptionally busy, but fun.  I'm so looking forward to sharing the holidays with my family....  the boys are both old enough to really get excited about the holiday, and my eldest is hoping to learn to skate this week.  Hopefully we'll be getting the littlest one all ready for ski lessons which begin in January. 

I'll have a few quick blog posts over the next few days as my daycare business is closed, and my husband will be home from work too!  Lots of fun planned with the boys and lots of rest, and relaxation.  I'm sure I'll be crafting now and again on some upcoming deadlines, but mostly I'll be taking a little blog break.  

Looking forward to visiting with you in the New Year!  

Have a great day!
 
 

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks for sharing!

Marry Christmas to you! Enjoy your family time!

JessicaK said...

So cute! I love Elzybells and saw this guy in my LSS but couldn't get it (too busy getting the penguins instead :D). Have a great holiday time off.

Leslie said...

Very, very cute! Happy New Year to you too. I'm sure your friend loved the card :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover