Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2008

No Card Today.....


I don't have a card for you today, because instead, we did this.....

Tomorrow I have a new Gina K creation to share with you, and tonight I'm writing a Tutorial for What's Up Wednesday with one of the new releases.

Kim actually gave us on the MFT DT a month off (how sweet is she?) and has asked a few talented customers and friends to be our December Team.  Oh my word are these girls madly talented and I just love what they've done so far.

If you want to see previews of the three sets that will be released on Wednesday night you can LOOK HERE.

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

Your tree looks beautiful Joanne! Looking forward to your Gina K creation tomorrow. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I worked on mine today, but it is no where near done..they are such work!!

Amy said...

Are you kidding me? Your tree AND home are gorgeous!!!! Mine won't look anything like that...in fact, I'm not sure we're going to put up our big tree because we'll be spending x-mas out in Fairfax!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your tree is sooooo beautiful!! I know it's a lot of work, and now you and your family can just enjoy it!! Good for you!!

Bev said...

Gorgeous tree roomie! :) Hugs @ ya!
-Bev

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! I'm impressed! That tree is gorgeous!

Melanie said...

WOW!!!gorgoeus tree!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover