Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 14, 2008

Splitcoast's Gift to You

Admittedly, I've been a little quieter around here than I'd like lately.  Yes, the Christmas cards, and general Christmas preparation around here has been keeping me busy.  But I've also been working on my cards for the Dirty Dozen Gallery on Splitcoast.  Usually these galleries are visible only to members of the Splitcoast Fan club, but I have some really fun news for you.....

As an extra special gift, Splitcoast Stampers is opening the December 2008 Dirty Dozen Gallery for all registered members, not only the members of the Fan Club.  If you're not a Fan Club member and wondered what the Dirty Dozen galleries contained, here's your chance to get a little sampling!!

Also wanted to mention that Splitcoast is also running a terrific special this month.  For this week only, purchase a one-year gift subscription (or renew your own) for just $19.95. Subscribe today and you'll get access to past Dirty Dozen galleries as well as next year's.

I'll have this full card to share tomorrow, but if you're really interested, you can see this card, and all the Dirty Girls December creations tonight at 12pm CST!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover