Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 13, 2008

Design Team Call at Right at Home - and Jan Copic Kit now available

Super quick post today!  I'm running out to see "The Grinch" with my boys in Boston (Thanks Mom and Dad!) 

Before I dash out, I wanted to let you know that January's Copic Kit is now available at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  

Also, I thought I'd just mention that they're currently holding a Design Team Search, you can find all the information  here  but hurry, because applications close on Monday December 15th!!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Julie Campbell said...

What a CUTE design!!! I hope you guys loved the Grinch! That sounds so fun! :)

Karen Motz said...

cutie cuter!!! Hope you had a fabulous time at the Grinch! :)

Susie said...

Hello
Just wanted to say i found your blog after searching for a tutorial on how to make the Stationery Box and WOW i love your blog, soo full of information and excellent work you do
Susie

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover