Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 14, 2009

Creative Cuts and More


If you know me, you're shocked by the color of this purse. Its purple! I've actually worked on three projects in the past week with purple. I know, I've even surprised myself!

This little handbag came together so quicky and easily with the help of a Creative Cuts and More diecut!  This is the purse die, and you can select what you'd like it made out of, either Bazill papers in a variety of colors and textures or even acetate, chipboard, felt and foam! How fun is that??

I simply folded on the prescored lines, added some tacky tape (not necessary according to the directions, but I'm a perfectionist, and like to be sure!!) and it was all closed up.  

I grabbed a felt flower and a paper flower, added a jumbo eyelet with my crop o dile then threaded some ribbon around the bag, through the eyelet and secured a bow.  Voila a quick and easy shower favor!!  Remember, that season of oohing and aahing at baby and bridal showers is coming!!

Be sure to hop on over to Creative Cuts and More - in addition to dies, they have lots of other products too!  You'll find red line tape, alterables like those fun altoid tins, CD cases, and chipboard coasters too!  

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover