Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 14, 2009

Lovely Heart - High Contrast


I'm so happy that "A Lovely Heart" has made it into the Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin Up. I bought it out of the mini catalogue, but I hadn't put it to much use yet, and wanted to use it in my upcoming January stamp club.  Hooray!!!  

I thought this fun geometrical pattern within the Riding Hood Prints designer paper would be a good match for the tic-tac-toe board from the set.  I went high contrast on this with black, kiwi and riding hood red.  I hand cut oval mats for the sentiment, and everything is popped up on dimensionals, in fact, lots of dimensionals for all those x's and o's.

I added a little tab with the Curly Label punch, my paper piercer and three brads.  

Not sure if you can see it here or not, but two hearts have been "glitt-rified" for a little extra zing, but I did skip the ribbon making it okay for my girls to give to their husbands for Valentines day.  

Stampin Up Only two days in a row.. I know - I'm on a roll!!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover