Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 13, 2009

Stinkin' Sweet


Its been a while since I've broken out my Pun Fun set from Stampin Up, but I'm gearing up for my January stamp club meeting and its all about Valentines!!

I thought it was high time to break out this sweet skunky!  Lots of contrast with the black, kiwi and riding hood red.  

If you can believe it I actually woke up with this combination of colors in my head for a project, and that was before I saw the latest catalogue and the adorable new line of paper with this combo.  What's the chances of that??  Since I can't get my hands on the new paper yet, I thought I'd mimic it with what I already own. 

Hope you're all getting excited!!!  I've got a few more projects to knock out for my upcoming class so you'll be seeing more Stampin Up Only projects the next few days.  Looking forward to a late night stamp night to move everything out of my mind and onto paper!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

This IS so stinkin' sweet!!! Love the colour combo. You made me go look at the new catalogue to see which paper has that combo. :)

Jane said...

Cute! Love the color combo and the scallops.

Jane

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover