Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 4, 2009

You know you have a problem when.....

Its clear that my obsession with paper has reached new heights when I snuck out (literally sans coat, running to the car...) of a family party today to make a quick stop at Colorful Creations. I couldn't help myself, my grandfather's house is exactly eleven minutes from the store, and Amuse Notecards and stamps were calling my name!

Want to know what's funny, my husband was shocked that how little I purchased (me too actually...) He said it was like a "penny candy stamp bag". Maybe it was because I dashed out of there in record time so that I could get back to the party? I grabbed two Amuse sentiments, some really fun ribbon, half pearls and a pack of Amuse notecards.

I've got this handy "Crafters Shop Hop" to several New England local stamp stores, it would have been a SHAME to not put it to good use.  Here's where you can get, and ahem, use yours!   

Ink About It
Absolutely Everything
Colorful Creations
The Crop Shop
Right At Home Scrapbooking
Scrapbook Cupboard
Scrapbooker's Dream
Scrapper's Discount
The Paper Tree
The Stamp Act
Wholly Scrap



5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rachel said...

If I ever have a chance to visit that part of the US, I will stop by at least several of those stores! Thanks for the info!

jenn shurkus said...

awwwww bummed i wasnt working... oh well ;) glad you had fun!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh, you bad BAD enabler....don't tell me about things like that!! Hope you made it back to the party without being missed! :) Hugs to you, girlfriend!

SuperCool CreationS said...

tee hee..the image of you running out to shop makes me laugh. Hope you didn't get caught!

melissa :) said...

... looks like your little shopping trip was worth your while... i was giggling after you left the store, thinkning i would have done EXACTLY the same thing, you sneaky girl!!! your card designs are FANTASTIC, btw!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover