Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 5, 2009

MFT Monday

Hope you're all excited for the next round of My Favorite Things previews! I've had a blast working on my samples with the four new sets, and I can't wait to see which one is YOUR favorite.

This one, "Maid for You" is personal favorite....  It totally cracks me up, and I love coloring in all the details with my Copic markers.  You'll see that I went very neutral with the wall and floor colors and I really wanted that dress to POP off the page.  

I mean really, if I were dressed like that you can bet my husband would not be sitting there watching the TV with his feet up.  Giggle.  I was roaring with laughter when I first saw the set, the sentiments are absolutely hilarious.  Just perfect for a card for your special someone this Valentines. 

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock, and punched each edge with my SU Key Tag punch, then I hand cut a black border to go all the way around, and secured a piece of SU Hodgepodge to each of the sides to thread my ribbon all the way around the card base, then secured with a scrap of black and white stitched ribbon. 

If you can believe it, I've had this pink and black designer paper in my stash box for so long, that I'm not even sure who its from... Chatterbox maybe?  

Have fun blurfing around this morning to see what the other MFT Designers have come up with, I can't wait to check out all the samples myself!  I've got more samples to share, so be sure to pop back to visit me tomorrow and Wednesday for the official Blog Hop! 

My Favorite Things will be releasing four new sets on Wednesday night, and of course don't forget about all the MFT "What's Up Wednesday Fun" including challenges, tutorials and the release party Wednesday night from 9-10pm in the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous Joanne!! I love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

You KNOW that I absolutely ADORE this card! You rock girlie!

Tracey said...

That is funny! And your card is just fabulous Joanne!! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!

Karen Motz said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is awesome! I can't WAIT to see the other sets and the rest of this one!

Jana Weaver said...

Hey Jo...I love this card!! It's just too cute and funny. Guess I'll have to get this one for card for my dh! :-)

Hugs,
Jana

Dana White said...

ok based on this one you were so right I am going to pimp!!!

Emily said...

OMG, that is too cute! Love the sentiment! Love the colors and layout! TFS!

Karen Motz said...

Friends, the photo does not to the card justice!!! I was just at Joanne's house, and I held this hot little number in my hands...it looks fabulous online, but it's spectacular IRL!!! I can't WAIT to order this set!!!

Jillabella said...

HA! I hit the floor when I saw this!! Too perfect, eh?!?!?! XOXO

Anonymous said...

LOVE love love it....How can I get this set? I cant find it on the website!?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover