Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 20, 2009

Announcing StampTV!

I'm sure by now, you've already been over to Gina's Blog and read her big announcement and seen what's in the box!  I can't wait to see who was lucky enough to win that box of happiness!

There is just SO much news to share, you might want to snuggle up on the couch with a coffee, or you can simply pretend that you're very very busy with email at work!  

If you haven't already heard, Gina has started up a new offering from Gina K Designs: StampTV. For anyone that has wondered how specific techniques work, or scratched your head trying to follow along in a step by step photo tutorial, let me say, this is just an outstanding resource to literally watch Gina work.  

The video quality is truly magnificent, broadcast quality. So clear, so professional, and so so easy for you to follow along at home.  And besides, is Gina just the cutest thing or what? 

With the coordinating "Floral Frenzy Stamp Kit" you literally can follow along and make the projects she creates on each Episode.  The kit includes stamps, paper, ribbon, embellishments and patterned paper! The kit contents will vary with each launch, depending on the techniques Gina will feature, but this month, the kit contains two amazing stamp sets.  

Yesterday, you saw just a preview of Elegant Flowers, but today, I've got a sample with Bold Flower to share with you.  I simply **adore** this stamp set!  And I squealed when I saw this adorable Neapolitan Patterned Paper.

Guess what, there's MORE!  If you've been using the Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock, you'll just FLIP out when I tell you that its now available in Ivory. Yes, IVORY! I love it.  I'm finding that I use Pure Luxury Cardstock for almost all my cardbases now, and having the flexibility to make it with Ivory is perfect!  I also love having ivory cardstock that works like a dream with my Copics.  Its available in both the Base Weight and the Layering Weight.

Gina has the link to the new site where you'll be able to watch the Stamp TV episodes and where all of us on the Design Team have been lurking secretly all week!  The Gina and the Design Team will be hosting challenges Monday through Friday, and each challenge will have a chance at a free stamp set!!  Our challenges begin on Monday!  To get started, hop on over to Gina's blog!

Can't wait to see you over there!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

emilymomto3boys said...

DUDE! I did NOT know those were leaves, ROTFLOL! Thanks chica!!! Really, I had a whole different take on those and wondered why she didn't include leaves!

Melanie said...

your layered pink flowers are FABULOUS!

Angie Tieman said...

This is one stunning card! The pretty pink gives me a happy feeling!

Oh my gosh...my comment verify word is "negation"! Freaky!

Denise Marzec said...

What an adorable card!!

Christina Fischer said...

I was just over at Gina's blog -- how FUN!!!! Love this card -- the layers are fantastic! :)

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! this is beautiful in true Joanne style!

Rose Ann said...

Your dimensional flowers are so pretty, and I love all of the pink!!

Tracey said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work GF!

Jody Morrow said...

Super pretty card! I like those flowers! Your card is beautimous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover