Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 19, 2009

Are you ready??


Have you been following along on Gina K's Blog all this week to guess "What's in the Box?"  I've got to say that its been so fun to read all of your guesses. 

If you haven't already been over there to enter the contest, get going, a winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday along with the big reveal!  

That's only one more sleep till you get to see something totally new to Gina K Designs! Let me just say that Gina's been very very busy!

Today, many of us on the Design Team have hints too.  As usual,  you won't want to miss Gina's blog today!

For a little more Gina K Eye Candy today, please be sure to hop on around to visit: 


To keep you busy while we wait for Friday's big reveal, I've got two cards to share with you today.

The materials used to make these two cards came from a special new product being launched tomorrow at Gina K Designs!  You won't want to miss it!  

The first one is pretty much solemn, and gender neutral, but I just loved that big pop of rusty red across the olive backdrop.   

Lately when I've been making cards, I've decided that when a card is missing something, an extra layer of matting either black or chocolate seems to do just the trick.

That and of course, my standby, stitching.   I used faux stitching on my first card, and lots of machine stitching on my girly card.   

Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow!!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne!!

Melanie said...

yes, i loe the POP too. Your compostion of the second one, is so, so pretty!

Kurtis said...

Adorable cards! So lovely!

Theresa Momber said...

Joanne, these are outstanding! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Joan, I love both of your cards. The selective piercing on the first card and it's colors are sensational. The carnations on the second card look downright realistic. Stunning, really.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings.Renee

SherylH said...

Gorgeous cards, particularly the pink carnation one -- the stitching really gives it the finishing touch.

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful elegant cards!

Carolyn King said...

Both are beautiful Joanne---way to thump girl!

Denise said...

I just love yur cards, especially the pink one

Rose Ann said...

I'm loving both of these!! So very beautiful, Joanne!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover