Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 18, 2009

MFT Crew is Twisted Again!

Have you been having fun twisting along this little blog My Favorite Things hop?  

I'll be making the rounds to see everyone's projects in a moment, but you can be sure that I will not have a sip of coffee until I'm done because you just never know what this crew will cook up.

Twisted 2 is now available as well as printed 6x6 paperpacks of both the Spring and Summer collections. 

Many of you know that this set is not for the faint of heart, it is twisted and oh so hilarious! 

I will say though, I was good, and went tame on mine, I mean really, my MOM reads my blog!

My first card uses the "Bunny Slippers" for the main image this reminds me of those mornings when I've either had one glass too many of vino with my friends the night before, or the countless nights when I've stayed up an hour (or maybe two hours) too late crafting when I should have been sleeping.  

On those mornings, all the world is too bright, just a bit too loud. My pj's are just too cozy, and I'd give anything for a swig of orange juice, right from the container.

My second card uses "Think Pink" I went clean and simple on this card.  Making this card the other day reminded me that I hadn't yet made that appointment I've been putting off. So, I made the call.  If you're due for a check, go ahead, make the call, and Get 'em Squished!!

My husband is watching me type this and wonders why I've made such a bizzare card.  He wants to know if "Turn your head and and cough" is also included in this set. I've got tears running down my face I'm laughing so hard....Kim, you can add that for Twisted Three next year!

The next stop on this blog hop is Paula!  Oh my goodness can that girl ever color! I can't wait to see what she's got cooked up for all of us.  Don't forget to travel all the way through the blog hop.  You'll find a set for FREE at the end! 

40 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Joanne!!

Christina Fischer said...

Great cards, Joanne! :)

JessicaK said...

Ohhh, your DH is hilarious! That's gotta make it into the next set - we gotta give the men equal treatment right?

Jacqueline said...

These are wonderful!! Love them!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, so cute.

Ginny said...

lol at hubby...great cards...am loving the twisted sentiments :0)

Gabby said...

Awesome! Super cute!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE 'em ... so cute and colorful. Not too mention hysterical ... great cards!

Amy Sheffer said...

Great cards, Joanne! LMBO at what your DH said!

Chriss Blagrave said...

too funny! Your husband might have to be consulted in the future. It sounds like he has a good sense of humour!

Kelli Hull said...

You're DH is a crack up...Cute cards too and "Mom" will be proud! ;)

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute cards, Joanne. I love the coloring on the robe card. Very pretty! Awesome as usual! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh Joanne!! Good thing I was done drinking my tea or I would have choked on your husbands comment. Oh that definitely has to be in next years set. Awesome cards too.

Cathy said...

Love those bunny slippers. And your DH comments, very cute. Love the cards.

StampOwl said...

great cards Joanne

Tracey said...

These are beautiful cards Joanne!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Joanne! I especially love the Get Em Squished card!

Diane said...

Great cards.....fun reading thru the posts....already laughing this morning!

Stampin Cats said...

I have been laughing thru this hole blog hop so far. You girls just keep the laughs coming with these new sentiments.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Awesome cards! Love the sentiments. Nothing like starting the a.m. with some humor!!

Kim said...

Yes you did do tame, but we know how twisted you are sans family....it's our little (dirty) secret!

Candice said...

These are both just adorable, Joanne!! Good for you for making that dreaded appt too ;) - your hubby is TOO funny - that's definitely a must have for the guys for the next set - LOL!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Beautifully done!! Love them both!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Awesome job, Joanne! Love 'em both!

Michelle said...

Both fantastic. I love your husband suggestion, too. lol Good for you making that appt!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oooh... Twisted 3 -- the medical set! Just think of the things we could come up with by then!!! These are adorable, Jo! Love the pom poms!

Norine said...

adorable cards
hugs
Norine

AShu93 said...

Your hubby is hilarious! That is the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Anonymous said...

That mammogram card is SUPER! I just love it, and I gotta buy the robe set, I love it too! Great cards!!!

Unknown said...

you always do such amazing work! love these cards!

mudmaven said...

Great cards and I think your dh is definitely on to something there! ~chris

Carolyn King said...

GREAT cards sistah! Love that "get em squished" card. Great job joanne!

Karen Motz said...

PIMP!!! Mr. T is hilarious. Your cards are awesome!

Linda Carson said...

Totally cute! I got mine "squished" just yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I love both of these!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love these!

Wendi Hayes said...

How funny. Love the cards.

Kim said...

These are adorable and the sentiments hysterical! I think your hubby's suggestion is a darn good one...hee hee

And, you had to bring up the appointment, didn't you...ok, ok, I'll call next week... ;-)

Melanie said...

cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!
I can see why you'd have tears running that's waaay too funny!!

Hugs

~Spike

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover