Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2009

Bling 'Bet - BOUNCE!

I just love the idea of this Bling 'Bet Bounce!  

This is such a fun little set and so many versatile ways you can put it to use! I've heard what lots of the girls have up their sleeves, but i just can't WAIT to actually see it all.  Are you having fun bouncin' along? What's your favorite stop today?   

I love release days and the anticipation of seeing the sets come to life for the first time. 

I stamped my Bling 'Bet out with Pearlescent Poppy Brilliance Ink and then gave it a quick heat set.  While it isn't necessary.....for me,  heat setting is well worth the time than having to re-stamp anything because I smudged it.

I had just picked up a package of half back adhesive pearls on a recent trip to a local stamp store near me.  I thought they'd be so fun for a softer look than rhinestone bling....

Instead of an "o" in my love, I thought I'd do a button/flower combination in the center.  But, I didn't have a great match for the ink in my button jar.  I did however, have this fantastic embossing powder that Kim from MFT carries.  Its called Powder Keg and the colors are fab-u-lous.  I made a custom embellie for my card, and I'm doing a tutorial on this tomorrow at which time, I'll have another Powder Keg custom embellie to share! 

Thanks for dropping by today - your next stop on the bling bet bounce will be Jody, I've said it before, but that girl is MADLY TALENTED so I can' t wait to hop on over there myself to see what she's been up to!

See you tomorrow for the My Favorite Things blog hop, I've got a little Digital Girl all ready to share with you!!!  Don't forget, all the release party fun will be Wednesday night in the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum!!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover