Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 10, 2009

Retired SU Stamps for Sale

Just reposting this real quickly for anyone interested.  I'll be moving these to ebay over the weekend so if you'd like to grab any at these before I do so please email me!  basilefamily at comcast dot net

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing around here.  I turned up LOTS of Retired Stampin Up Stamps that I can't use in my business any longer, and thought I'd share the love.

These are all priced to move!  I can only sell these within the United States (sorry to my readers from outside the US, but it is part of my Demonstrator Agreement with SU.)

I'll require payment via PayPal and I'll ship everything via USPS Priority Mail.  If you'd like to claim any of these for your own, please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net

I'll happily combine shipping on orders of multiple sets and will revise this list as stamp sets have been claimed:

**all stamp prices do not reflect shipping. USPS Priority Mail of $4.95 per set***

Tiny Talk $5
Stars and Swirls $5
All about Gratitude Wheel $7
All about Birthdays Wheel $7
Snowman Fun Wheel $7
Only Ornaments Wheel $7
Party Punch - $7 claimed by kellygrl27 
Seeing Spots - $7
Polka Dots and Petals - $7
Tags so Much - $5 - Sold (Kathy Weaver)
All in a Row - $10
Flowers and Flourish $10
Naughty or Nice - $10
Bundle of Joy $15
By Land - $15
Big Pieces - $15
Year after Year $15
Birthday Whimsy - $15
Wishing You $15
Office Accoutrement $20
Window Dressing $30

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! you really are cleaning house!

kellygrl27 said...

so..... are these stamp sets still available? Party punch and tags so much? If so...I'm interested.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover