Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 9, 2009

GKD Challenge - Get Krafty

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This one sped right past me - I can't believe its Monday again.  I feel like I made completely no progress against my to do list, maybe its just because most of what I'm working on is for some upcoming deadlines...

I posted this week's challenge to the Gina K Designs Member Company Forum last night.  I challenge you to Get Krafty!  This challenge is open until next Monday and one lucky participant will be selected at random to win a stamp set valued $19.95 or less from Gina K Designs

Its no secret that I adore Kraft cardstock and use it in probably half my creations.  This time, I stamped directly to the Kraft cardtsock, and then colored with my SU watercolor crayons.  

Quick post for me as my to do list is long this week, lots of valentines to finish up!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lorie said...

That is gorgeous! I never would have put that combination of colors together. It just pops!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty! Love the dp you used and this is a lovely design.

Jana Weaver said...

This card is absolutely striking! I love the dp you used, and the white daisy is my absolute favorite!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love the papers you've paired that beautiful flower with!! I love your card!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love that paper but hadn't figured out how to use it yet -this is so fabulous!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

I love that your image is stamped on kraft and colored white. GREAT ppaer too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love the flower, daisies are perfect!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous card Joanne...I'm working on my "Krafty" card right now. :)

Donna Baker said...

I LOVE your card with the pop of black!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover