Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 8, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you all so much for your comments to help me figure out what to share at Stamp New England!  Overwhelmingly the answer is clear, you'd like to learn more about Copic markers!!

I've been playing with mine for over a year, and taught a series of classes at my LSS past year using them, I'm not technically Copic Certified I'd be happy to share some tips and tricks that have worked for me.

The winner of the blog candy is:  

carpediem
Copic markers are new for me and I've seen so many great cards that have been colored and shaded to perfection. It would be so helpful to get some advice for a beginner. Love your blog! Laura

Laura, please contact me via email basilefamily at comcast dot net or leave a comment here on the blog with our email address so that I can get your prize out to you.  I'll leave this If I haven't heard from you by Monday at noon EST, I'll redraw a new winner.  

To all that have asked how I make my bows, its no secret, I watched Kristina Werner's fantastic video tutorial on bow tying and have practiced lots and lots here. Since I learned everything I know about bows from Kristina, I'll forward you along to her. 

I will be adding some of my bow and button combinations to my projects at Stamp New England and will incorporate some tips and tricks on bows, ribbon cutting hints on attaching your embellies etc moving forward.

Don't forget, its Jenn Balcer and Gina Krupsky's birthdays today. Be be sure to hop on over and leave those ladies some love!


 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover