Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 6, 2009

Blast Off!

So much to do today!

Cards to start, ahem I mean finish for a swap I'm running for Gina K Designs and two projects left to do for the upcoming February Dirty Dozen Gallery.  Sample card for my Monday challenge on the GKD Member Company Forum. 

Gotta get some food shopping and house cleaning done because I've got company coming tomorrow!  Guess I should stop blogging and get moving hey?

Here's a quick little card I made for a birthday party for my son to attend last weekend. It was a space themed party, so I was excited to put my Stampin Up Pun Fun set to good use.  

Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Motz said...

So cute Joanne! I love that Pun Fun set...must dust it off and put it to work. :)

Renee said...

So cute! I love the rocket!

Norine said...

super cute card love the rocket
Hugs
Norine

Julia Aston said...

What a great card for a little boy's party! super colors and I love the big eyelets!

Jennie said...

Cute card Joanne. The dp goes so well with the rocket! Looking forward to seeing your swap card :o)
Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Fun card! I love the big eyelets at the bottom - are they still eyelets when they're that big? Or is the word grommets? Anyway, they are fun!

Deborah Anton said...

Such a darling card Joanne!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover