Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 6, 2009

Blast Off!

So much to do today!

Cards to start, ahem I mean finish for a swap I'm running for Gina K Designs and two projects left to do for the upcoming February Dirty Dozen Gallery.  Sample card for my Monday challenge on the GKD Member Company Forum. 

Gotta get some food shopping and house cleaning done because I've got company coming tomorrow!  Guess I should stop blogging and get moving hey?

Here's a quick little card I made for a birthday party for my son to attend last weekend. It was a space themed party, so I was excited to put my Stampin Up Pun Fun set to good use.  

Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover