Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 5, 2009

Care for a Spot of Tea? How about some Blog Candy?

Thanks for stopping by today, I've got a quick pick me up project to share, and a chance at blog candy for you too.  I could use your help... the blog candy details are listed at the bottom of this post!  And, just a quick note that the post just below this lists many retired SU Stamp sets that I have for sale in case you're interested!

A few weeks ago, my friend Karen and I had a coffee date planned, but the poor thing got sick.  Drats.  

Luckily, I keep a nice little stash of alterables around for just these sorts of occasions.  And I put together a quick little pick me up for her.  It was a few teabags and some honey sticks -there's really nothing more soothing when you're feeling YUCK than a hot cup of tea right?

I printed off some of the Stephanie Fizer Digital Paper Packs from My Favorite Things and made a quick bellyband.  Colored up my "Tea for Two" set and attached the honey sticks right through my button bow.  

This morning I'm working on hooking up my printer to print out the new Chocolate Kiss Digital Paper pack from My Favorite Things. Its truly adorable and one of my all time favorite color combinations. Pink and Cocoa. YUM!  

It is downright FRIGID here in Massachusetts. Its even cold in my house.  And with prices being so crazy, I refuse to bump it up a degree.  I'm off to find a sweater.. and warmer socks.

---------

I mentioned blog candy up above... and here's what you've got to do to enter:

I'm going to be teaching at Stamp New England (which by the way, is nearly sold out, if you're considering sign up, I advise hurrying!!)  I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to learn in my workshop.  Just leave a comment here on this post with stamping topics you'd like to learn more about in person and one winner will be selected at random on Saturday to win a $20 gift certificate to My Favorite Things!  This is open to all my readers, not just attendees of Stamp New England!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover