Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 2, 2009

MFT Monday - Teaser Time!

Have I mentioned how much I love a cup of tea? I mean really.  Yuuuuum.

The tea habit really kicked in a few years ago when I was doing Weight Watchers.  I found that often the urge to snack could be quelled by slowly enjoying a cup of tea.  Who knew? I decided to enjoying an afternoon cup of tea instead of grabbing a handful of the kids leftover Teddy Grahams and it worked like a charm.  Ahem, might I also say that my late afternoon cup of tea also gives me the energy for those late night stamping adventures that I'm prone to!

So, when I first saw this sweet set by Stephanie Fizer for My Favorite Things Presents, I was of course, overjoyed!

I used this image in the January Dirty Dozen gallery, but was thrilled to give it another whirl for this weeks release.  This card uses one of my latest paper loves - Basic Grey's Bittersweet.  The main image is stamped with Memento ink, then colored with my Prismacolor pencils. 

I'll be back with previews of this weeks releases both Tuesday and Wednesday.  Have I mentioned, I also love previews???

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, February 4th from 9-10 p.m. EST. This month there are THREE new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is GOING DIGITAL!

Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers
 to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so darling, Joanne!! I love that little mouse, and the pretty colors & papers!! Love the ribbon and flower too!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous! I love this set!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover