Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2009

Stamp Night!

Last night I had my girls over for our monthly Stamp Night! Its always so fun, with a pretty equal amount of chatting and stamping!!  I adore the "Sweet Always"designer paper, its pink, pink and orange for goodness sakes, it just doesn't get more adorable than that!  

I love using my Top Note Die and it makes for a quick, easy and cute little treat topper.  Can you see the almond milk chocolate in there.  Yipes, they came as part of an assortment, and clearly, I'm not eating them... that's the only reason I haven't dug into this little baby and eaten the candy! Giggle.  

I saw an adorable card from Jodi a few weeks ago, and I pretty much cased it to make my last project for the class. 

Instead of the Baroque background stamp, I used the pink polka dotted pattern from Sweet Always and added some of the wide width Pink Pirouette ribbon.  It was needing a little somethin' somethin' so I added some flower punchouts from "One of a Kind" 
finished off with some black brads. Oh how I love pink and black together! 

My stamp club is about 50% veterans, experienced stampers and 50% girls that are newly addicted to the craft.  This month, I finally got my act together and did a photograph of each finished card along with step by step instructions for each station.  I know my "regulars" won't need it and they'll speed through, but I'm thinking it will be a nice reference guide for them after the fact, and will help the newer girls to have a step by step explanation for how to make the cards.  

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! See you on Monday when the MFTeasers will begin for February!!

15 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

These are both fabulous!! I so wish I could get a stamp club going - it's so fun to have people that love to stamp come and do it with you on a regular basis! Love the colors of both the treat topper and the card. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

These are both fabulous!! I so wish I could get a stamp club going - it's so fun to have people that love to stamp come and do it with you on a regular basis! Love the colors of both the treat topper and the card. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I REALLY liked this post ;) For some reason it posted it twice and I didn't even push the button twice!! Oh well :P

Tricia T said...

Joanne, I love, love, love the pink and black card!! It's so sweet!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome projects, Joanne!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! I just love the colour combo on the card!

Jennifer said...

Does anyone have anything with this sentiment made for sale? I'm not a stamper but I LOVE this card, it's perfect for my bff!

Rose Ann said...

Your treat topper is darling, and your card is beautiful!! I love them both, Joanne!!

Unknown said...

I love love love the Sweet Always paper/colors too! Great projects!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the dimension on the butterfly!

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again...that RIBBON treatment is just FAB on the Friend card. You always find FUN ways to do ribbon. You rock!

Patti J said...

Very cute! Love your colors!

Leah said...

Wow! Super cute! I love that your projects are more than just basic easy steps--I'm all about the layers and colors and bling!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great projects. Love the elegant look of the card. TFS!

Karen Motz said...

So sad I missed stamp night this month...the projects are super adorable, as usual my friend! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous projects! Sounds like a great time!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover