Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 23, 2009

MFT Monday - Tote-ally Spring!


I know, its only February, and here in New England, we could still have some nasty winter storms pop up.  But, me....I'm thinking spring.  

Friday I was out and about with my mom and my sister, we happened into CrewCuts (that's JCrew for kids) and it was so bright and cheery in there. I loved all the colors on the tabletops, they have some truly adorable things for little ones.  (Thanks mom!!)

That was the inspiration for my card this week for the Monday "Who's That Girl" challenge.  Christina is our hostess this week and the challenge is to put "Tote'ally Fantastic" to use.  (Of course, if you don't have that one you're welcome to use whichever ones you do have just come and get inky with us!!)  

And this is a challenge that's right up my alley lately - nothing NEW in your card, you've got to play in your stash!  This card was made entirely with scraps I found in my paper pile. Nothing new was purchased, and no full sheets were cut, these were all leftovers that I trimmed down for this project.  I'm embarrassed to say that this stamp hadn't seen ink from me yet, although I've had it since November. Gulp.  That was when we had the guest design team for December and I actually took Kim up on the offer to take a few weeks off.

Head on over to the My Favorite Things Member Company forum, see Christina's card for this challenge, and get started on your own! One lucky participant will be selected at random to win a $5 gift certificate to MFT!

Have a great day! 

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Michelle said...

Joan,

This is sooo cute! I just got my set the other day. Can't wait to play with it.

Michelle

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute girl!! Love it!!

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja said...

Oh Joanne! I love the ribbon/fibers/button combo on this card! I don't suppose you know where you got that darling button do you? Great job and as always, thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Melody said...

Very spring like. Like the ribbon and the button!

{pam} said...

so tote-ally cute . . . teehee . . . couldn't resist! love the springy colors

Anonymous said...

love it, i want to get this set!! tfs Blessings Renee

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover