Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 18, 2009

Blog Hoppin' with MFT - I've got the Blog Candy!

Hope you've been having a blast hopping along today through the Design Team blogs for previews of our two new sets from my friend Sara Williams!  

You might just notice that one of these sets "Spring Sprouts" looks a lot like my blog header!  Its because Sara, in addition to being the latest designer for MFT Presents, is also my web genius who hooks me up with these adorable seasonal headers! 

I totally squealed with delight when I heard that her designs would be made into a stamp set!  Wouldn't this sentiment be adorable for a Teacher Appreciation card?  

I paper pieced the rainbow and then stamped the cloud image a second time to pop it up one level, then coated it in glitter.  The left hand side of the card panel was run through one of my cuttlebug embossing folders. 

I also made a little 4 1/4 square card with my very favorite sentiment in this set "you are my sunshine."  

My littlest one and I sing that song a lot, and since he's a little rascal after I say "please don't take my sunshine away" he laughs an evil laugh and then says "I'll TAKE your sunshine away!!" Gets me every time.  

TWO new sets are already available - both this "Spring Sprouts" set that I've shown today as well as "Funky Flowers"  You can already find them available at My Favorite Things. 

Since its What's Up Wednesday you'll also find a new tutorial and challenge from Susan - that's Sara's sister if you didn't already know!!  

This week also features a **sweet** Hook Up!  For only $44.80 you'll receive both Funky Flowers and Spring Sprouts as well as the mixed jewel brads, Eclipse A2 masking panels as well as a BONUS Shimmerz (the MFT stock manager will choose the color)

I'm the lucky girl at the end of the blog hop, which means, I'm the one that has the blog candy!  

To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. I'll be back Thursday morning at 10am EST to announce the lucky winner of a "Funky Flowers" stamp set!!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!  Don't forget to cast your vote in the MFT Stamping Idol. The top 10 have some pretty amazing creations for you to view in this gallery and then you can cast your vote for your favorite in this poll

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover