Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 19, 2009

Mitch47 - Blog Candy Winner!

As selected at random, Mitch47 is the winner of yesterday's My Favorite Things Blog Candy!

Please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net with your snail mail addy and I'll get the set out to you.  If I don't hear from you by Friday at 3pm, I'll redraw the candy to another contestant!

Thank you to EVERYONE who submitted comments, I'm so glad you love Sara's new sets as much as I do!  You'll find all of the latest and greatest from My Favorite Things HERE

mitch47I love the blog hop! Seeing all the different crafters' version of this set really shows the versatility of MFT stamps. Your card is very sunny and spring-like, and totally cute!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sara said...

That was SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

I received my gift certifiate to Gina K Designs...thank you so much for picking me....now just the BIG decision of what to get...:)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover