Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT!


Its the 20th of the month, so that means it is Celebrate MFT Day!  

In case you're not familiar, its ust a day to show some love to your My Favorite Things stamps, get them all inky!  

This month, to mix things up, I asked anyone on the Design Team that owns "Lets Go For a Walk" to ink it up.  I thought it would be fun to see what the girls came up with.   

I really think it is one of the quintessential My Favorite Things stamps, and really, should be in any MFT-lover's collection!  Is it already in yours?  *wink*  But, you are of course welcome to ink up ANY MFT stamp that you're itchy to play with. Which one is YOUR favorite?

This uses the new Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers.  I simply adore them, I mean really, they *are* pink and green.  I added the sentiment "Celebrate with Style" which is only apropos given the theme today... I punched a hole with my hand punch, threaded some linen thread through, added a little button bow combo.  

I'll be hand delivering this to one of my *favorite* stampers today Stamp New England a little later today!  

If you play along, be sure to use the keyword "CelebrateMFT" when you post in the Splitcoast Galleries.

Have a blast celebrating My Favorite Things! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jaymerz said...

I love this, the ribbon is adorable. Hopefully I can make time to celebrate MFT today!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Joanne! Love the ribbon on the diagonal, and of course, your papers and coloring! Have a great weekend!

Alex said...

Way cute, love that ribbon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shelley said...

Wow! Your coloring tevhnique is fantastic!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness THIS is MY card!! :) I had no idea . . . I don't think I even peaked on Friday in the rush to get to the Inn to see you!!! Thank you so much for the fun birthday celebration - so sweet of you to plan that!! YUMMY cupcakes! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover