Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 21, 2009

Bellariffic on a Saturday!

I've got my Bellariffic challenge sample to share with you today.  My friend Karen has a nice stash of Kettos that she brought home from Canada, mine are en route. Lucky for me she was willing to let Suzette come to play at my house a little bit.

I'll admit, when I first saw this inspiration piece I panicked. I wasn't sure I had anything in the right colors... but lucky for me, I do have a handy stash of designer paper.

I ran across some scraps of Scenic Route paper and decided that SU's Kiwi Kiss and Really Rust were very close matches.

Suzette was stamped with Memento Jet black ink and then I grabbed a handful of Copic markers to color in that sweetie.  

Be sure to check out Emily's blog on Monday when she'll have this coming week's inspiration piece.  

And, if you haven't already stopped by Blogabella to see all the samples from the Bellariffic Babes and Stamping Bella fanatics that have played along you can see lots of eye 
candy HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a FANTASTIC weekend!  I'm so excited that Stamp New England is finally here!  I'll be back soon with photos, scoop and of course photos of my projects! 

12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Michelle Forrest said...

This is simply stunning! Loving it! And your bow - OMGosh it's perfect. One of these days I hope to make bows that beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable image! Great colouring and I love the DP you chose.

M. Hunter

Shelley said...

so cute! Love the colors!

AKiteFlier said...

Simply ADORABLE! I must get over to Bella and see what's going on but this is just SO cute and great coloring.

Shannan Teubner said...

She's adorable! Love it!

Kylah Marro said...

This is a wonderful card!!!! Thank you so much for everything you did this weekend. I had such a wonderful time! It was awesome to see you again!
~K

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Such a gorgeous card Joanne, and what a stunning image. I love this card so pretty! have a great day, hugs Linda x

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOSH, she is SOOOOOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is super cute! Love it!

Alex said...

Beautiful card - I love that bow, and the image is really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Joanne! Love those Kettos! xx

Norine said...

what an adorable card love the colors
Hugs
Norine

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover