Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 10, 2009

Blogaversary Celebratation - Stamping Bella Style with Blog Candy

Now that I'm in full spring mode (despite the snow in my backyard) it was about time this little Poppy Bittybloom I've had sitting patiently on my desk saw some ink.  Isn't she sweet?  While playing in my scrap bin, I tripped across this Scenic Route Sonoma paper. I seriously didn't realize I had any left, I would have sworn I'd used it all! Score! Love that!

I pulled the Copic colors for my cutie bittybloom from the palette in the paper and got to work. This sweet little fairy is stamped on Gina K Pure Luxury White and stamped in Memento ink.  
Quick and easy layout, which you'll be seeing again tomorrow *wink*.

Speaking of Bella, did you see that Emily has this week's Bellariffic challenge posted? Don't forget to play along by emailing your Bellariffic creation to Emily emily@stampingbella.com with the subject line "Bellariffic Friday March 13th" for a chance at $10 in Bellabucks!

So, here's my Blogaversary Givewaway today - 

One lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Stamping Bella for a little Bella love!  To enter the drawing all you have to do is post here with a comment as to what YOU'D pick from Stamping Bella.  Me, I'm feeling so drawn to the new Ketto images have you seen them - aren't they beautiful??? What about you - what do YOU love? Hugabuggs? Chichiboules? Classic Bellas?

This drawing will be open till midnight EST on Tuesday.  I'll pick one winner at random, and will announce the winner on Wednesday when I post the Wednesday giveaway!  Please remember  to include your email address so that I can contact you if you are the winner, or be sure to check back tomorrow.  Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the end of 24 hours!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover