Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 10, 2009

First Blogaversary Blog Candy Winners!

With the help of a little random.org, the winners for Monday's Blog Candy - MFT Think Pink Sets are: s!

Leslie Rodriguez

Shannon (Mrs Mac!)

Please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net with your snail mail address and I'll get your Think Pinks out to you right away!

For all of you that mentioned loving MFT, I forgot to mention about the Bubble Bin yesterday! You'll find fantastic savings, each set will be in the bin for one week only.  For some sets, they'll be retired once they're gone and not seen again!!  So, if you see something you like in there, you'd better go grab it!  For those of you loving that Think Pink set, you can find it in the store here .

Thanks for playing, and I'm off to go release the NEXT Blogaversary Blog Candy!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to get this set!!! My sister is thinking of doing the 3-Day walk here in Detroit so this will be perfect to use for some encouragement cards for her and thank yous for her donors. Thanks again for an amazing treat!! And for always having such great eye candy to drool over with your cards and projects.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe I won, I never win anything at random drawings, raffles, etc. This is great!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ladies!!

Char in So Cal

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover