Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 9, 2009

MFT Monday - Blogaversary Style - Blog Candy Begins!!

Happy Monday!

As you know, I'm on the Who's that Girl Challenge team with Christina - and what a happy coincidence, this week we're working with "Who's That e-Girl" one of my personal favorites!  So I made a little blogaversary card! 

For my sample, I ran across a little bit of Stampin Up's retired Designer Paper from last spring.  I love, and really truly miss, Soft Sky - so I was so happy to run across a little smattering of this paper in my stash the other day.  

The wallpaper, couch and skirt are all paper pieced with this sweet paper.  The floor, WTG's skin and shirt are all colored with Copic markers.  I adore paper piecing, it makes for such a quick card, and just the perfect finishing touches to tie your project together.  Luckily I've got LOADS of paper in my stash depending on the mood I'm going for.

Christina is the hostess of this week's challenge, head on over to the My Favorite Things Splitcoast Member Company Forum to find all the details, and to see Christina's adorable sample (Guess what, I haven't even seen it yet, and I know for certain that it will be adorable! I simply adore her style!) Here's the link to this week's challenge.

Now don't forget, as I'd mentioned on Saturday - its my Blogaversary!  And, as you probably know by now, My Favorite Things is one of MY favorite things!  For the start of my Blogaversary celebration, I have two prizes - two MFT "Think Pink" sets.  

TWO winners will be selected at random - you have until Midnight EST on Monday to enter this drawing.  I will announce today's winner when I post tomorrow's giveaway.  Please be sure to either include your email address to your comment or be sure to check in tomorrow to see if you won.  Prizes not claimed within 24 hours will be redrawn!!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover