Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 7, 2009

Blogaversary Celebration begins on Monday!

I'm celebrating all next week! Its BLOGAVERSARY TIME!

I can't believe I've been writing for two years. More than that, its always amazing to me that there are people out there listening to my banter. I'm so astounded by the amazing friends I've made on this journey. 

Its time to SHARE THE LOVE!

I'll have blog candy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
Each candy offering will only be available until midnight EST of each day. 
So be sure to check in!!!

Prizes from some of my favorite places, and I have a feeling... I'm sure they are some of YOURS too!

Of course I couldn't write this post without a little eye candy for you too! This is a super cute new Tea with Flopsey that was released this past week from My Favorite Things. Isn't he darling?  I reached for this rich paper from Making Memories for my card matting... which is a super close match for Kiwi Kiss hey?  Have a wonderful day! See you MONDAY!

15 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful coloring!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the green tones and that bunny is soooo sweet!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I just love it!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the green with Flopsy! gorgeous card!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wahoo!! Let the party begin. I just started blogging a few days ago. I can't even imagine 2 years LOL. Congrats.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Very nice card :)Congrats for these 2 years full of creativity.

MJ

audra k said...

That paper is fabulous! Great Job. Where does the time go?

Amber (bambi64) said...

Too cute. Looks like i'm going to have to break down and get this set!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome creation Joanne! And Happy blogerversay to you! (however you spell it, lol) I just love how you do Flopsy up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty!!! I have just discovered your blog, Joanne, by signing up to the DD Fan Club on SCS and I must day I love it :) Your cards are truly beautiful!!!

Jennie said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love this set from MFT...I like that dp too, will have to look next time I go to the craft store.

Sue said...

What a sweet card. Congrats on your clogaversary - 2 years, WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Norine said...

he is too cute love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Rose Ann said...

This particular Flopsey is one of my very favorites...and I love the fresh colors and papers you've used, Joanne!! I also love your hardware/ribbon treatment!!

Jody Morrow said...

WOWZERS! That is GORGEOUS!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover