Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 7, 2009

Blogaversary Celebration begins on Monday!

I'm celebrating all next week! Its BLOGAVERSARY TIME!

I can't believe I've been writing for two years. More than that, its always amazing to me that there are people out there listening to my banter. I'm so astounded by the amazing friends I've made on this journey. 

Its time to SHARE THE LOVE!

I'll have blog candy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
Each candy offering will only be available until midnight EST of each day. 
So be sure to check in!!!

Prizes from some of my favorite places, and I have a feeling... I'm sure they are some of YOURS too!

Of course I couldn't write this post without a little eye candy for you too! This is a super cute new Tea with Flopsey that was released this past week from My Favorite Things. Isn't he darling?  I reached for this rich paper from Making Memories for my card matting... which is a super close match for Kiwi Kiss hey?  Have a wonderful day! See you MONDAY!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover