Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 6, 2009

Feeling Bellariffic this Friday!

Hope you're feeling just Bellariffic this Friday!  I created this cheery little Chichiboule Bettina Buttercream based on this week's inspiration piece from Emily and Nicky.  It was perfect because I had a birthday card to make for one of my favorite little people.  

Based on the circular patterns on the inspiration piece and the cheery colors I used my nesties to die cut a scalloped circle card and colored the image with Copic markers.  

Lots of Shimmerz on the wings of my sweet little fairy!  

Don't forget to head over to Blogabella to see all the Bellariffic creations submitted this week!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

audra k said...

And we loved the card as well. The little angel on this stamp has crazy hair, just like Brooke! She loves her new baby doll named CeeCee! CeeCee clunked me in the head this morning at 5 am as Brooke hoisted herself into our bed for a visit. Thanks for your thoughtfulness!

Shannan Teubner said...

Sweet indeed! This is just precious!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!! Love it!!

Christyne said...

This is SO pretty! Great job! TFS.

Rose Ann said...

I love shaped cards, and yours is so darling!! Beautifully colored as well!!

Jody Morrow said...

Awwwwww, that is SO sweet! Love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover