Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 5, 2009

Framed for a Friend

I neglected to mention yesterday that a new Episode of Stamp TV was posted yesterday. Its one of my favorite techniques, coloring with pencils and blending with Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I love the soft effect of the pencils, and the process, for me I find just so soothing!

This line art image from Asela titled "Framed Friends" from Gina K Designs is just perfect for this technique.  You won't want to miss Gina's amazing Episode this week.  

Her project is a knockout - and I just love listening to her sweet little voice.  The step by step shading that she does is a beautiful illustration of how to blend and shade your project.

And let me say, her OMS and blending stumps are top notch quality.  I hadn't had good luck with this technique till I picked up her brand, and it made all the difference. 

I kept the construction of this card pretty clean and simple... My to do list today is exceptionally long, so I'd best have at it.  I will say though that I couldn't help but add a little buckle on the ribbon to echo the feel of a dog collar.  I love that WeR Memory Keepers hardware of mine.    

Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shelley said...

I love that green! One of my favorite colors to use! :)

Cat Tidwell said...

Love it Joanne! And the buckle is the perfect touch!

Kim said...

Joanne - this is just darling! I love the bucket and how all the greens and patterns work together...lovely!

Amber (bambi64) said...

I love this card! I need to pull this set out more often.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover