Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 4, 2009

MFT Blog Hop - What's Chirpin??

Hope you've been having a great time today hip hopping along the My Favorite Things blog hop.  I seriously love Blog Hop mornings, a nice cup of coffee and popping in to visit all my friends!  If you just stumbled over here, you'll want to start over at Kim's blog and see all the amazing Design Team samples from all the girls.

If you've just come here from Ana's beautiful blog, then you're in the right place. Ana's soft and beautiful style always just makes me say "awwwww."  Her work is just so beautiful! 

By now, I'm sure you've seen lots of samples with this darling Who's That Girl set "Hanging with my Peeps."  

I had a few pieces of this Making Memories Easter paper and this cute little scene was just the excuse to slice in and put it to work - my So Saffron grosgrain ribbon was a perfect match!  

Who's that Girl has a paper pieced little jacket and the rest of the scene is colored with my Copic Markers.  Oh my cards are SO ready for spring, even if the weather in New England isn't cooperating.

Don't forget, that My Favorite Things has five new stamp sets releasing this evening!  Come on over and visit with us for the My Favorite Things New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday March 4th from 9-10pm EASTERN.  Visit Splitcoast Stampers to find out how you could become the next MFT Guest Designer.  

Don't forget the auditions for the MFT Stamping Idol Competition are officially open.  You're only allowed to post ONE audition!  I can't wait to see who's playing.  I know that there are going to be some truly KNOCK OUT creations.  After all, the prize for the stamper crowned the MFT Stamping Idol is a $250 shopping spree!  What are you waiting for!!

Now, I am just tickled pink to send you to the next stop on today's blog hop.  If you're a regular reader, you know that she's a dear friend of mine, and practically my neighbor.  She's just one of the sweetest people you could ever ask to meet and a seriously talented stamper.  Have a blast visiting with my friend Karen! I've seen her card and its just TOO cute for words!

33 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Love your card - and you are so right about my BFF!!! I wish she still lived close to me, but then we wouldn't have met you so everything happens for a reason!!

Karen Motz said...

Seriously sweet card Joanne! LOVE the paper pieced sweater. Thanks so much for all your kind words. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Joanne!!

StampOwl said...

wonderful Joanne

Christina Fischer said...

This is so sweet and springy! Love it! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! So soft and sweet. Love the warm, spring colors!

JessicaK said...

Sooo sweet, Joanne. Love the background DP too tieing in with the chickies.

Betty J Schaub said...

SWEET! Love those little chicks!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card! You KNOW I love everything you make.

Kelli Hull said...

Your coloring is SUPERB and what cute paper.....

Tracey said...

This is adorable!!

Michelle Giraud said...

Love the paper pieced sweater/jacket and the pretty papers you chose for your card. The saffron ribbon looks amazing with this card!

Norine said...

love the card love the sweater
Hugs
Norine

Kim said...

Love her Jo!! So soft and springy!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty.

StampinCathy said...

This is just fabulous and love the colors.

B said...

Love the paper piecing and love the spring colors!

Swamp Tulip said...

Very pretty card. I'm so ready for spring!

Teresa

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So gorgeous, Joanne!! Gotta git me some 'o that paper!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The colors are perfect for Easter. See you tonight at the party.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, AWESOME card Joanne! I love the shaped tag coming down from the image too, so sweet!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the peeps. Love them.

Wendi Hayes said...

What a cute card. Love the sweater.

Anonymous said...

this is so stinkin' cute!! i love the nite nite ellie tag from yesterday, too! precious!

wendy said...

very cute card....the colours are so pretty

Kelly said...

Very pretty card - love the colors.

Rose Ann said...

This is so sweet, Joanne!! I love the soft colors and your paper piecing!!

Carolyn King said...

awww...LOVE what you did with this set! Adorable Joanne!

Michelle said...

So pretty. I'm so ready for spring! Your gorgeous card is a little preview of the warm sunny weather coming soon.

Anonymous said...

SO cute and springy, Joanne! Love it!

Kerry Johnson said...

So soft and pretty! Love your card!

Candice said...

This is SO pretty, Joanne - makes me long for Spring!! Beautiful job!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover