Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 3, 2009

Night Night!

Today, I have a preview of the sweet set "Night Night Ellie" set. Isn't she soooo sweet?

The idea for this set was conceived by my friend Jen Del Muro and illustrated by Stephanie Fizer for My Favorite Things Presents.

I knew right away that I wanted to make this little cutie into a bookmark.  I mean I just love that last book and snuggle with my boys before bed. Life is so crazy, that I cherish that one-to-one quiet time to settle in with each of them. But clearly, neither of them would be thrilled about a little girl bookmark.  Giggle!

However, this sweet little girl so reminded me so much of one of my daycare clients.  I sat with her one afternoon and we went though all my latest papers and together we picked the Raspberry Tart from Stampin Up to paper piece a little set of pajamas.  

I worked on it that night, and handed it to her the next day at the bus stop.  She loved it, but so sweet, said she was afraid it would get ruined in her book.  

In addition to just being such a sweet little stamp set, I'm thrilled that $2 from each set sold will be donated to St. Jude's Children's Hospital for the first six months.  

I'll be back tomorrow with one more preview for this week!  Don't forget to visit the My Favorite Things Member Company Forum for all the details on this week's release!!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover