Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 2, 2009

MFT Monday - So Much to Share!

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  There is just SO much going on over at the MFT Member Company Forum on Splitcoast this week.

I'm hostessing this week's "Who's That Girl" challenge - its Sew My Type.  We're using a set that I'm betting lots of you picked up at last month's release titled "Digital Girl"  And the challenge part is one of my favorite things - sewing!  

Now, you can use faux stitching with a paper piercer and a marker, or you can get to work with a sewing machine!  Whatever YOU prefer.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Come join Christina and I on the forum for all the details!  Don't forget, for those participating by Wednesday March 4th at 9am, one lucky participant will be picked at random for a $5 gift certificate!

Since it is the first week of the month, that also means MFT Release time!! I've got a little preview to share with you from a new set from MFT Presents from Stephanie Fizer called "Hooga Booga"  - as you can see, I was feeling pretty bright when I inked up these adorable little monsters, they're so cute and even though the might want to be, they are just so **not** scary at all! I'll have previews for you tomorrow and Wednesday too!

My Favorite Things (www.mftstamps.com) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, March 4th from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 5 new sets being released including a Who's that Girl who is hanging with her peeps!


Head over to the MFT forum on 
www.splitcoaststampers.com to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

While ordinarily, that's as much new news as I can spread on a single day. Seriously, there's MORE!!!  I am just so stinkin' excited about this next juicy tidbit!  Calling all stampers for the MFT Stampin' Idol Search!  The information for the audition will be posted today on the MFT Member Company forum- but let me just say you'll want to bring your "A Game" because only 12 stampers will be picked from all those that audition for the next round!! And eeks, I've been asked to be a judge!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

oh wow, another Stephanie Fizer set, I love them. your first card is fabulous. so much to check out! TFS!

Anonymous said...

love the cards! i love the black and white! thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Allison said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the black and white! The patterns go great together.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, these are just ADORABLE!!

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are fabulous!! The first is so striking, and the second...so cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover