Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2009

Cheers!

Wow! What a week - I'm so glad that you all were able to come and visit all week.

Today I'm hostessing the Friday Pot Luck challenge on Stamp TV!
My challenge is.... no nesties! eeks.   Hard because I used them *all* the time -  but I thought it would be fun to celebrate all those other tools that I have in my collection!  

For this card, I picked "A Charmed Life" the latest release from Melanie for Gina K Designs.  The wine glass was stamped to Gina K Pure Luxury White, colored with Copic Markers, then trimmed out and bumped up with dimensionals.  I added Diamond Glaze to just the wine itself to give the appearance of liquid.  In real life it really shines.

In typical Melanie fashion there are a bazillion greetings interchangeable in her set, and the font she selected is just so elegant.  For this card, I used the "happy birthday" sentiment and the cupcake charm.

Rather than cut out an oval of white cardstock, I used my Coluzzle to cut the large oval in the center of my matting. I loved that this paper looked like a wine label!  

If you'd like a chance at a free stamp set from Gina K Designs, head on over to Stamp TV and join me for this week's Potluck Friday challenge.  One lucky participant will win a free stamp set valued $24.95 or less, and if you happen to use Gina K stamps in your creation, you'll be entered into the drawing TWICE!

Don't worry Nesties, I still heart you, a lot in fact.  Just wanted to let my other tools play a little bit too! 

 

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card :) love that stamp.

I've had fun this week on your blog, thanks.

MJ

stampingtink said...

Stunning card. I can taste the wine already! Beautiful set and good luck on hosting!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this is gorgeous...SO gorgeous, wow!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Makes me want a glass of bubbly.

Diane said...

Pretty card...love~love those colors...so spring-like! Thank you for the cheerful email....as I said it perked me up when I read your email...exciting!

Kelli Hull said...

This is a fun card and I like the stamp set!!!

Thanks for sharing and pretty inside from what I can peek at too!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover